Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Not My First Time At The Rodeo


Photo Courtesy of Wonkette (http://wonkette.com/politics/katherine-harris/this-shits-so-good-it-doesnt-need-a-catchy-headline-exclusive-photos-of-katherine-harris-162676.php)

It’s not my first time. Blogging, that is. I’ve had two previous lives as a blogger. One was for a very dark time in my life, of which I am happy to be free. The other was a family blog, of which the family is now broken. Bummer, I know. But I love to write, and I love to record memories that my son may one day read and enjoy. So I’m starting over.

It’s All About ME

I am a thirty-something girl from California. I am a Mommy to one active little boy, and to a soon to be second little something. I am a thankful girlfriend to a man who has saved my life. I am a terrible daughter to judgmental superior beings, and soon to be daughter-in-law to the most amazing parents on the planet. And lots of other stuff, too.

Nosy Vs. Curious

Why do you want to read my blog? Probably mostly because you’re nosy. Aren’t we all? I love reading about other people’s lives, for lots of reasons. Curiosity (a nice way of saying nosy), motivation, inspiration, comfort, identification, etc. I’m not here to sell anything or try to get rich from blogging, although wouldn’t that be, like, the coolest thing ever? Then I might get to do neat stuff like go to the White House. The reality is that I have an eight to five that pays the bills, and this is therapy.

The Gossip

We can talk about anything and everything here. Mostly, I will discuss my family life, work life, cooking ventures, and pictures. It depends on what I need to share. At times, it will probably be too much information, and too opinionated.

Keep In Touch

Comments are like a drug to me, so I would love to hear what your thoughts are. But if you’re shy, that’s okay.

What’s Up With The Weird Picture

I love Google, and I always use Google for images. I did a Google image search for “Not My First Time At The Rodeo”, and this is what came up. I saw that and said WTF. It made me laugh. Some of the other images were amusing. Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment